Jeremias Nunez <jeremias...@gmail.com> writes:

> 1 - Is this a feature that could actually be needed/helpful/useful?

I often have to copy my sig to a new wiki whenever I sign into it to
make a comment.  My email is copied to every wiki automatically, why not
my signature?

I would LOVE to have this implemented.

> 2 - Is it true that it's currently not being worked on?

I don't know of anyone working on this.

> 3 - Would it be too big of a project for a single person to take on?
> (given the amount of time to actually implement it for GSoC)

If nothing else, I'd like signatures copied.  That should be simple
enough, but I don't know enough about how the emails are copied.  It
seems like this could at least be a start to create a method of copying
preferences if not doing the whole thing.

--
Mark A. Hershberger
Bugmeister