Von: wikitech-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikitech-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] Im Auftrag von Johannes
Weberhofer
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Februar 2012 16:29
An: wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Betreff: Re: [Wikitech-l] How to get a uploaded files path

That's the base path; related to the settings in $wgHashedUploadDirectory
(and other settings?) the real path may differ. I'm looking for a functions,
that does this calculationfor me...).

Johannes

Am 24.02.12 16:03, schrieb Petr Bena:
> Yes, the path is in
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgUploadDirectory
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Johannes Weberhofer<
> jweberho...@weberhofer.at>  wrote:
>
>> Sorry, my request was a bit unclear,
>>
>> I want to find the file's path in the file system. I know the URL,
>> like

http://test.com/wiki/images/**test.png<http://test.com/wiki/images/test.png>
, and I like to know, the path which could be /var/www/domains/