Hi all.

I just wanted to confirm that Santosh's description of the current limitations of the PDF rendering engine are accurate.

Regarding the GSOC project: As the principal developer of the current PDF rendering I'd also be happy to share insights on PDF rendering. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Best Regards,
Volker