2012/3/8 Kim Eik <k...@heldig.org>

> The SideBarMenu simplifies creating multilevel menues.
>
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SideBarMenu
>
> This is my first development project including mediawiki and has been by
> request of a large oil company in Norway; Statoil.
>
> Any feedback of any kind, is appreciated.

Very good!  Thanks!
Wikisource needs lots of gadgets/tools, youe extension could be inspiring
and very useful when there's any need to add lots of tools-links into
SideBarMenu. We found to that sidebar menu is much more comfortable if it
is fixed so that it doesn't scroll any more when scrolling long texts in
edit mode.

Alex brollo