Hi!
I've tweaked my code few times, trying to make it simpler: got rid of some closure calls and left only one dynamic module load at client-side.

http://pastebin.com/UxyifLmx
http://pastebin.com/q3Tm6Ajd
http://pastebin.com/4emMDBS6

Still, it gives me headaches, because mw.loader.using( 'ext.jqgmap.edit' ,function(...)) does not actually execute the loaded module's code even when the callback function is "fired". This means that additional mw.jqgmap prototypes defined in 'ext.jqgmap.edit' are not available when actual object instances are created in function createMapControllers(), thus throws an error. When I add explicit call to dummy function loadEditPrototypes() defined in 'ext.jqgmap.edit', the module is executed, but the further scipts execution abruptly ends without any error in Chrome console.

To me it seems that ResourceLoader tries to be too smart not actually executing the code just before .using() callback. How does it figure out that I defined function loadEditPrototypes() in 'ext.jqgmap.edit' module? That kind of 'automagic' is tricky. Why not to have something like $wgAutoloadClasses but for ResourceLoader? Or, even to be able to really execute module on load. And why does it stop execution path is a puzzle to me..

Dmitriy