Trinh,

Thank you for your GSOC proposal!  Between now and Google's deadline of April
6th (when you'll need to submit via their site as well) - you're welcome to
make more modifications to your proposal.

I actually think you did a great job of concisely explaining what you'd like to
do.  If you have any more info on the how - it would be great.  Does Flickr
have APIs and other tools for this (I assume so) or will these need to be
developed from scratch?

Also, have you been in touch with folks operating similar tools on toolserver
or at Commons?
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Flickr_files#Tools

-greg aka varnent