drecodeam,

This proposal and the other one I just responded to about Flickr seem to have
some overlaps.  I suspect only one would be accepted - and this one does appear
to be more developed at this stage.

However, similar comments as before - has input been sought from folks
administering existing Flickr tools on Commons and Toolserver - also - is the
assumption that Flickr has everything ready on their end for us to do this
integration a correct one on my part?

-greg aka varnent