Hey Connor,

Thank you for posting a proposal on MW.org and for your interest in GSOC.

Anything seeking deployment on Wikipedia is certainly an ambitious plan.  I
would also consider investigating other MWF projects that may benefit as well.
Sometimes deployment there first is helpful in building the case for enWP
deployment - which the editor community and high volume of the site tends to
involve some legwork and selling of the idea.  :)

Regarding your GSOC proposal, this is a good place to solicit some feedback -
you can also try our IRC room:  https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_on_IRC

Be sure to fill out the other sections as they'll all be reviewed and
considered when the deadline (April 6th) comes.

Thanks,
-greg aka varnent