>> Markus Glaser <gla...@hallowelt.biz> wrote:
> Some time ago some people from the test framework team started working on a
> Selenium Framework for MediaWiki [1], in PHP and with Selenium 1.0. One of
> the reasons the project discontinued was that there was no clear case of when
> Selenium would be useful as opposed to unit tests, esp. using QUnit and
> TestSwarm for UI testing. I still see some use cases, though:

> * This also might be useful when filing bugs (make them reproducible)

One example I would like to have scripted is the following:

- have a sysop account to watch the non-existing page name
- create that page with some content
- have a sysop to delete this page

Very good testing case for DB transaction related problems.

I doing such tests should be possible in the new framework?

//Saper