I wrote it once upon a time (in about 2009). It was never reviewed, and I
could never find a sensible way to set up an interface for it. Not all
preferences are transferrable, not everybody wants any shared preferences
at all. I thought about using a whitelist and a single opt-in/out option,
but the way I implemented it was a single opt-in/out for all preferences.

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Ole Palnatoke Andersen <palnat...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I would love to be able to manage my settings in one place - skins,
> language, gender etc. - rather than having to guess which option is which
> in a foreign language where I may even have chosen Cologne Blue in some
> distant past...
>
> I have found no way in the current setup to do so. Am I overlooking
> something?
>

> Regards,
> Ole
>
> --