Hey this is so wonderful. I've been working with formulas on Wikpedia nad
on Meta and they are so ugly.

One realy important feature to check is if it is possible to have for
servral furmula with a number - that the number for all will appear aligned
on the right.

I'll be glad to beta test.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Dario Taraborelli
> <dtarabore...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> > MathJax [1] is now enabled site-wide as an opt-in preference. You can
> now see beautifully rendered, accessible, copy&pasteable and
> standard-compliant (MathML) formulas on Wikipedia, replacing the old
> TeX-rendered PNGs.
>
> Thanks Dario. There are definitely still bugs in this experimental
> rendering mode, so please report issues in Bugzilla against the Math
> component:
>

> https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=MediaWiki%20extensions&component=Math
>
> More here:
>
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Math/MathJax_testing
>
> --
> Erik Möller
> VP of Engineering and Product Development, Wikimedia Foundation
>
> Support Free Knowledge: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate

Oren Bochman

Office tel. 061 4921492
Mobile +36 30 866 6706