On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM, MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com> wrote:
> Nice job on this. :-)
>
> This appears to mostly be an index of Bugzilla search queries. Do you know
> if there's been any progress on making the Bugzilla database available in a
> replicated form (on the Toolserver or Wikimedia Labs or elsewhere)? Direct
> SQL access would allow for much more flexible reports.

Last I heard (a while ago), This planning/idea has had to be halted
(temporarily?) because we now store private data in the system (see:
Security Product/Component combo to name one location), also the db
resided on the "private db" box/cluster/combo/delity which isn't
desired to be replicated over to the TS for various reasons.