I'm having trouble getting a simple one-line User JS working on Wiktionary.

  $('#p-navigation').removeClass('first persistent').addClass('collapsed');

It works fine from Google Chrome's dev console. It makes the
navigation portal collapsible like the other portals in the sidebar.

But when I add it to my User:XXX/vector.js the result is not the same.
The class I add is there but the ones I remove are also still there
and the result is the standard navigation portal.

I suspect there is some other js executed after the user's vector.js
but I'm not sure how to check that.

I have tried setting a breakpoint on the node in Google Chrome's dev
tools and reloading the page, but it is never triggered.

Apologies if this is not the right mailing list. None of the lists
seemed fit according to http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mailing_lists

Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail)