Dear Leslie,

Thanks for responding. I guess my earlier email request was
misunderstood.

As Wikimedia report card publishes the unique visitors per geographic
region (http://reportcard.wmflabs.org/) similarly I was looking just for
the Autonomous System numbers (ASNs) (ISP's administrative numbers) in
every region.

For e.g., IP address "208.80.152.209" (Wikimedia) belongs to ASN "14907"
or "130.206.164.68" belongs to ASN "766" (my regional ISP in Madrid)

I DO NOT seek the IP addresses of the users NOR the unique visitors per
ISP, but only the ASN of the IP address i.e just the number "766" only.
I sincerely believe that the ASN (ISP) information will not violate any
user's privacy. And more over, the mapping of the IP address to the
corresponding ASN will be done by your team (therefore no IP addresses
are shared outside) using mine/your script (to automate the process).

ARIN or RIPE do not distinguish between ASNs of ISPs ("766") and ASNs of
a content providers ("14907"). I need the ASNs of the ISPs. I approached
Wikimedia because it gets hits vastly from the Internet users (IP) of
ISPs rather from content providers and it publishes data in
http://reportcard.wmflabs.org/ . Therefore I am hopeful. Thanks for your
time.

Best regards
Pradeep Bangera