Hi Antoine,

I really think we need to rethink how we are handing out non-admin Gerrit
rights to our engineers, both staff and volunteers. Create repo and create
branch rights should be handed out by default. There is absolute zero
reason for being stingy in handing out these rights. The loss of
productivity is really not acceptable and it would be a real shame if we
decided to drop Gerrit as our code review not because of Gerrit's
inadequacies but because the way we utilize Gerrit is broken.
Best,
Diederik