> What would sort of make sense would be classes like "wrong", "no" or
> "decrease", which would all have the same red color, but would mean
> different things. But now we're heading for unnecessary obstacles to
> editors...

Yes. Agreed. I just picked an arbitrary class name here. The only
point I was trying to make is moving inline styles to a class gives us
more consistency.  If the color red means 'wrong' we should call the
class wrong. I wasn't for one minute suggesting we should introduce
classes for every specific color.. that would just be stupid :P