17 Июль 2012 г. 9:22:26 пользователь wangfeng wangfeng
(wangfeng.v1.1...@gmail.com) написал:

Hi, I have resolve the problem that I can display "a_b_c".
What I did is modify the code in mediawiki/includes/Title.php ,in which I
found something like "str_replace( '_',' ',... )".
But it's not complete. I cannot display "_a_b_c_" .The display is also
"a_b_c".
So I guess there are some mechanisms that convert the string from "_a_b_c_"
to "a_b_c".
Can anyone tell me where is the code for the convert mechanisms?
Thans very much.

You should place two lines into LocalSettings.php, as Platonides suggested:
$wgAllowDisplayTitle = true;
$wgRestrictDisplayTitle = false;

Also make sure you don't overwrite the values of the mentioned variables later in
"code flow".

It is not necessary to patch the core, the required functionality is there
already.
Dmitriy