Thanks, this is helpful. We plan to eventually move Diviner (the documentation
generator) into Phabricator itself and I want to do that before making
significant layout/style/organizational changes so I'm not going to hit all
these points immediately, but some of the things you point out are just dumb on
our part and easy to fix. I sent out a couple of diffs that should improve
things:

https://secure.phabricator.com/D3235
https://secure.phabricator.com/D3236

> (btw. Defined: src/docs/userguide/arcanist.diviner:1 seems useless to the
> causual
> onlooker).

For slightly-less casual onlookers who spot a typo, it's a good way for them to
know how to fix it. :)

Evan