> The good news for those who aren't so fond of Gerrit is that we do have
> some nice alternatives on the horizon, which we can start working with and
> improve... we'll be re-evaluating things across the board for core &
> extensions next year. (Ops can keep Gerrit forever if they like it, that's
> not my concern. ;)

If we switch away from Gerrit on the dev side, then we should also do
so on the ops side. Having two separate workflows really sucks, and
devs and ops will have to deal with it, since puppet isn't just used
by ops.

Ops' requirements should be hard requirements for any solution that's
chosen, if we ever switch away from Gerrit.

- Ryan