I think this is an awesome idea and I'd be willing to help on this.

I have a few questions about the page linked above though:

   - Why don't we use foreign keys in MySQL?
   - The word "hack" is used three times. That's probably an issue. ;)
   - Is there a reason we're changing the default from NULL to NOT NULL?
   Wouldn't it be better to just use a "required" keyword?
   - We should probably support MySQL's -- comment syntax, just in case.
   - What's the [ignore] on the insert call do? (It becomes a little
   confusing since there is also the [tablename] syntax on global indexes.)
   - The Alter Table syntax looks really weird (with tildas and whatnot).

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com