Very sorry for the confusion. We scaled back this beta release because it
was not yet at a point where a public beta release on Google Play made
sense.

The project page will be updated to say the next release, which is intended
to be this Friday, will be put on Google Play.

Phil

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Cristian Consonni <kikkocrist...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> 2012/8/18 Philip Chang <pch...@wikimedia.org>:
> > Greetings WLM testers,
> >
> > Below you'll find a new beta of our android app that's very close to
> being
> > feature complete.
> >
> > As before, make sure to have "Unknown sources" in Settings =>
> Applications
> > turned on.
> >
> > Uploads will go to test wiki so feel free to upload whatever you like.
> >
> > Download:
> > http://dumps.wikimedia.org/android/WLM-v1.1beta2.apk
> >
> > Feedback:
> >
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_mobile_application/Feedback
>
> Just one question:
> reading the app development timeline[*], it says that the beta version
> would be downloadable from the Play store as a beta app.
> I tried to search it with no success, both from the play store[+] and
> from the phone (the results I obtain are the same, btw) .
>
> When will be the app available on the store? (or it's just me which
> can't find it?)
>
> Cristian
>
> [*]
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_mobile_application#Project_timeline