>> This meeting will be held using WebEx. Please ensure that you log in a
>> few minutes before the meeting starts, so that you have time to
>> install any required plug-ins or software. Connection details and a
>> quick link to add this meeting to your calendar can be found below the
>> signature.
>
>Funny question, is there any chance of holding this (and/or future)
meetings without relying on non-free software? Especially 'round these
parts, there are bound to be people who prefer not to use
Flash/Quicktime/WMP/WebEx.

>....bias disclosure: I am one of them.

+1 this.  I didn't participate and wasn't planning on it, but I think, given
the nature of the community, that using free software as much as possible
can't be a bad thing.

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott