On 24/08/12 06:37, Yury Katkov wrote:
Hi everyone!
I can see that there are many topics now in this thread and probably I
will just add to this chaos one more topic.
I should remind everyone about the ghetto minority in MediaWiki
community called independent wiki owners and businesses that uses
MediaWiki in their solutions.  From this point of view I'm interested
in the following:

-  Lua means to replace ParserFunctions, Variables, Array, etc? What
are the plans of supporting these extensions?

-----
Yury Katkov

Perhaps ParserFunctions etc. could eventually be supported in Lua via a syntax extension of the new Lua mechanism, eliminating the need for separate extensions?

-- N.