Technically speaking, pages and accounts can be permanently deleted. (There
is an extension for it I believe.) However, since MediaWiki does not use
foreign keys, you have to be careful not to break things in the process.

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com