There are some examples linked from the documentation here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:ORMTable

Note that these are not "clean" examples as they contain unrelated code as
well.

And of course this is just one example of how you can go about implementing
an ORM pattern, while this tread is about the pattern in general.

Sent from my Android phone.