On 08/31/2012 04:01 PM, Jeff Green wrote:
> We are currently stuck at the step of mapping out how we originate mail
> for the whitelist. Production and Google Apps mail are easy. But people
> say we may have volunteers, board members, etc. who do not use our known
> mail routes.

I'm not why you couldn't give volunteers, etc. a server to send from and
add that IP to your trusted senders for the domain that they use
(assuming they're using one of your domains for their email address).

This does seem like an OIT function instead of an Operations one, but it
seems very doable.  Thunderbird, at least, supports different servers
per-identity.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Human evil is not a problem.  It is a mystery.  It cannot be solved.
              -- When Atheism Becomes a Religion, Chris Hedges