Slightly hijacking this thread but is related.

I tried my hand at creating some gerrit related statistics:
https://toolserver.org/~bawolff/gerrit-stats.htm

Statistics might be the wrong word, its more the first 25 results of a
saved search in reverse order - but also includes the total number of
changesets with no review whatsoever, and some other things. There may
be more things on it in the future.

Last of all it includes a wall of shame, because I missed the old wall.

This is still a rather rough version (As can be noted by lack of css
or anything pretty). It also will update rather sporadically (I don't
feel all that good about putting my private key on the toolserver to
make this into a cron script on that server, so for now it is run by
hand).

Anyhow, feedback appreciated :)

[Also source isn't public at the moment, but if anyone wants it let me
know. It is a fairly hacky php script at the moment]