On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In mediawiki/extensions/*:
> Comments, FacebookOpenGraph, GoogleDocs4MW, Nonlinear,
> OnlineStatusBar, Phalanx, RandomImageByCategory,
> SemanticImageInput, ShoutWikiAds, SphinxSearch,
> TranslationNotifcations

All of these have been fixed other than Nonlinear (more heavily
broken). TranslationNotifications' master is intact, but some of
the changes are still in a bad state and I need to finish cleaning
it up.

> In operations/*:
> debs/mysqlatfacebook, debs/wikimedia-lvs-realserver
> debs/wikimedia-search-qa, debs/wikistats, software

software, wikimedia-lvs-realserver, wikimedia-search-qa and
wikistats are all back and fine. mysqlatfacebook is very broken
like Nonlinear.

-Chad