On 14 September 2012 20:18, Diederik van Liere <dvanli...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> To create a new chart yourself visit
> http://gerrit-stats.wmflabs.org/graphs/new
> This will launch the interface to create your own graph. Click on 'Data'
> and  Click on 'Add Metric' and a pull down menu with all the repositories
> will appear. Select the repository of your interest and select the metric
> that you want to visualize. Once you have selected all the metrics of your
> interest go back to 'Info' and enter a slug name. Then press 'Enter' and
> then click the 'Save' button.

I tried to create a new graph but clicking on most things seems to
freeze the browser for a good amount of time. It also seems to be
possible to select multiple metrics for one metric though it doesn't
do anything and it cannot be undone. After deleting and adding one
metric I had two metrics with same color.

Is the slowness issue known?
  -Niklas

--
Niklas Laxström