On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Sumana Harihareswara <suma...@wikimedia.org
> wrote:

> ... And to help new developers discover various cross-Wikimedia tech
> projects, there is https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_developer_hub.

but the conversation seems to be zeroing in on
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_hub<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_hub>

I don't understand the difference, I challenge anyone to explain it in less
than ten words, so I propose the page on meta should become a soft
redirect.  Every additional page (and its associated talk page!) adds a
cognitive and maintenance burden, hinders community, and diminishes focus,
and two "Hubs" with indistinguishable names is a bicycle.

(The one true Developer hub can still have a section(s) about "other
WikiMedia Foundation software projects besides the Mediawiki software")

--
=S Page  software engineer on E3