On 09/25/2012 09:40 AM, Krinkle wrote:
> On Sep 23, 2012, at 8:03 PM, Mark A. Hershberger <m...@everybody.org> wrote:
>> On 09/23/2012 12:54 PM, Krinkle wrote:
>>> https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.20.0%20release&product=MediaWiki&resolution=---
>> I can hold a triage for blockers at UTC1100 on Tue, October 2
>> (http://hexm.de/lr).  At this point, there are over 100 non-enhancment
>> bugs marked for 1.20.  Please help trim the list before then.

> Actually, there are ~ 65 (as my link reflected),
> the shortened link forgot to exclude resolved bugs.

Thanks for pointing this out, this is a perfect example of link mangling
by a mail reader.

When I click on your url, Thunderbird does not include the ending "---"
and I see 155 bugs.  I didn't realize this was happening until now.

Screenshot of the bug in Thunderbird:
  http://mah.everybody.org/image/tbird-url-bug.png

Mark

--
http://hexmode.com/

Human evil is not a problem.  It is a mystery.  It cannot be solved.
              -- When Atheism Becomes a Religion, Chris Hedges