On 10/08/2012 03:02 PM, Ryan Lane wrote:
On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Indeed, we're actually hosting some Git repos for the project :)

We'll be pushing a few more in soonish, too.

Can you explain? I find this project amazing (converging and optimizing documentation effort as opposed to keep building a dozen chapels and why not starting a new, flashy one?). And I'm very happy to see that MediaWiki has been put into use!

If the Wikimedia Foundation has got a significant involvement I think it would be nice to share here and elsewhere. This site is going to be big in no time if all those orgs indeed point their web developers there.

--
Quim