On 10/14/2012 09:29 PM, Tyler Romeo wrote:
> I also think
> we should have better plans on what is actually going to be in each
> release. In other words, a site administrator should be able to know what
> new features are planned for the next release before the actual release has
> been made. Maybe this already happens and I just don't know where this
> resource is.

Makes sense, and Chad points to the RELEASE-NOTES file as the place to
look for this.

That file is updated regularly by the MW developers.  Maybe it does the
job you're looking for.  Have you seen the file?  RELEASE-NOTES-1.21 was
just recently started and you can see it on Gerrit[0].

Is this what you're talking about?

[0-short] <http://hexm.de/mn>
[0-long]
<https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/gitweb?p=mediawiki/core.git;a=blob;f=RELEASE-NOTES-1.21>

--
http://hexmode.com/

Any time you have "one overriding idea", and push your idea as a
    superior ideology, you're going to be wrong. ... The fact is,
    reality is complicated -- Linus Torvalds <http://hexm.de/mc>