Mark, thank you, for preparing the RC.

I've started packaging for openSUSE, but after updating my test-system, I have
recognized, that everything is very slow now. Where it took MW1.19 ~0.3 secs to
render a page, I have now to wait for 12 seconds.

I don't see any issues in the apache-log nor do I see any issues in mediawiki's
debug log file. There is no high load on the server and there are no
long-lasting database operations. It' just takes a long time to display the
site. Also some of the resources loaded via load.php takes around 10 second
(namely startup, skins-vector, site, jquery.client and jquery.autoEllipsis. The
modules site and mediawiki.legacy.commonPrint for example are loading very fast
(100ms).

Does anyone have an idea what's going on here? rolling back to an 1.19 makes
everything working normally.

Best regards,
Johannes