Sorry about that. Two weeks is indeed *not* the norm. Most repositories
(from what I can tell) are created pretty quickly. However, if we're
encouraging extension developers to stick to Gerrit, the occasional edge
case might put a bad taste in somebody's mouth (as for me, I'm a patient
man ;) ).
*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science