The proper implementation would be to separate the timestamp logic
(calculating how long ago, adjusting based on user timezone preferences,
etc.) and the language logic (getting messages for the day of the week,
formatting the date and time, actually making the message).

Then, have MWTimestamp process the timestamp and then pass the data onto
Language to do the formatting. That way it happens transparently.
*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com