This is very useful and I'm definitely interested in using such a
thing to keep tabs on growing numbers of contributions.

I've also been experimenting with a python script to send email
digests of outstanding pull requests to the mobile team from the
MobileFrontend project.

It is written in python and it lists all outstanding pull requests
with a link and the current status (-2,-1,0,+1,+2) and groups them by
the contributor. If a contributor doesn't have a @wikimedia.org e-mail
address they are flagged with [VOLUNTEER] (as I believe these
contributions are much more important and should get more attention).

I currently have this setup to send on a daily basis via a cronjob.

The code is a bit rough around the edges but achieves the goal I had in mind:
Feel free to fork and improve it if this is interesting:
https://github.com/jdlrobson/gerrit-review-mailbot

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Ori Livneh <o...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I built a simple Atom service for Gerrit, available at:
>
> http://schmerrit.wmflabs.org/gerrit/changes/<repository>.atom
>
> For example, here's the feed for mediawiki/core:
>
> http://schmerrit.wmflabs.org/gerrit/changes/mediawiki/core.atom
>
> Is this useful for people? It scratches a personal itch I've had, but I'll
> only put in the trouble to make it robust and reliable if someone other than
> me finds it useful -- so please let me know if you do.
>
> Right now there's no caching at all -- all the content is generated
> dynamically by making calls against Gerrit's API. So go easy on it.
>
> Ori

Jon Robson
http://jonrobson.me.uk
@rakugojon