Hi Platonides,

Thanks for your response (and I extend my thanks to NikeRabbit, who
improved the extension unit test page a lot!).

On 12 December 2012 00:04, Platonides <platoni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you only want to run parser tests from a different file, there's no
> need to create a new class.
>
> You simply add in the main file:
>  $wgParserTestFiles[] = dirname( __FILE__ ) . "/lstParserTests.txt";
>
> It will be automagically picked when running the phpunit tests

Yes, they are, as long as you are running the entire test suite. However,
it doesn't allow you to just run a specific extensions' parser tests by
calling phpunit.php on that extension's directory, which is (as far as I
could find out) what Jenkins does. make parser comes close, but it also
runs all other parser tests - so it runs 5000 tests instead of the 35-ish
relevant ones.

> You can also run them with tests/parserTests.php

This is indeed an effective way (and what I've been doing manually), (it's
also the way that has been documented at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Parser_tests ).

Again, thanks for your response.

Merlijn