Antoine Musso писал 2012-12-19 16:19:
Le 19/12/12 11:57, vita...@yourcmc.ru wrote:
Hello!

28 SEPTEMBER I've pushed minor changes to the gerrit, to the Drafts
extensions.
Since then I've corrected two of them ("uploaded patch set 2"), but
after that, nobody did the review. As I understand, Gerrit will abandon
changes after a month of inactivity, and it will come tomorrow...
The changes are really simple.
How to ask someone to really do the review? Does Gerrit have such function?

And the changes are:

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/39369/
 "add a dependency on mediawiki.legacy.wikibits."

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/25629/
 "Fix a bug: drafts didn't show up when creating new pages"

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/25628/
 "Always display user's drafts on the edit form"

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/25627/
 "Fix for PHP 5.4: add & to function prototype"

Yes, exactly!
I've just added the first one ("added dependency..").
Others are older..