Hi Everyone,

I'd like to invite anyone interested to join in on a secure coding
documentation sprint on Friday of this week (Dec 21st), from 11:30am -
12:30pm PST (19:30-20:30 UTC). If you're interested in joining, but
can't make that specific time, let me know and we may hold more of
these if there's interest.

The goal of this sprint is to both help anyone who is interested learn
about some specific security vulnerabilities, and update our
documentation so that new developers can avoid these issues in the
future.

On Friday, I would like to address a couple of topics where we have
very little documentation:
* DOM-based XSS, and writing secure client side code. Closely related
is general security for gadget developers.
* Protecting private information (i.e., when do developers need to
check if data has been deleted / suppressed)

We'll spend a little time talking about each subject (and some
specific issues we've seen recently), and I'll have a rough article
outline in an etherpad. Then I would like everyone's help fleshing out
the documents so they are clear and informative for other developers
of all skill levels.

I'll have both a google hangout for video, and an audio line for
anyone who prefers to avoid closed technology. If you want to dial in,
please let me know so I can get you a phone number in advance.

Chris