On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Mark Holmquist <mtrac...@member.fsf.org>wrote:

> > Is there any reason why this shouldn't be a stated policy?  If not,
> > where should we state the policy so that people are aware of it?
>
> Considering that testwiki has a nice documentation page [0] and
> test2wiki doesn't [1], I think we should probably clear that up before
> announcing any policy.
>
> [0] http://wikitech.wikimedia.org/view/Test.wikipedia.org
> [1] http://wikitech.wikimedia.org/view/Test2.wikipedia.org

I thought I had an account on wikitech, but apparently I was mistaken.  Nor
can I create an account on wikitech, nor edit that page.  If I could,
though, there would not be much to add.

I don't really see the connection between having a docs page on wikitech
for test2 and using test2 in a responsible way for staging production code.

-Chris