On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:00 AM, Liangent <liang...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this enough?
>
> api.php?action=query&prop=pageprops&ppprop=disambiguation&titles=

One thing that would be nice would be the ability to go the other way.
Consider for example this similar query that tests if the specified
pages are in a category:

api.php?action=query&prop=categories&clcategories=Category:All_disambiguation_pages&titles=

We can do the "opposite", getting a list of pages in the category,
something like this:

api.php?action=query&list=categorymembers&cmtitle=Category:All_disambiguation_pages

It would be nice to have a corresponding
api.php?action=query&list=pageswithprop&pwpprop=disambiguation. At a
glance, it looks like we could do it easily enough if someone adds an
index on page_props (pp_propname,pp_page).