Am 04.01.2013 18:02, schrieb Mark A. Hershberger:

> * FCKeditor is no longer supported for MediaWiki, but people are still
> using it and, for some reason, like what it provides.  If we can make
> the Visual Editor available to them, I'm hoping the need for FCKeditor
> will disappear.
Hi Mark,
and users of FCKeditor

- regarding the FCKeditor and the extension
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FCKeditor_%28by_Mafs%29 which I
co-authored many years ago, but stopped using it -

I must warn users, because the FCKeditor as such has known security issues.

These (some are severe) issues can quickly be spotted by a search with
your favorite search engine, results are like
http://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-2724/Fckeditor.html