On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Siebrand Mazeland (WMF)
<smazel...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:00 AM, reporter <repor...@kaulen.wikimedia.org>wrote:
>> Top 5 Bug Resolvers
>>
>> aklapper [AT] wikimedia.org         23
>> jrobson [AT] wikimedia.org          13
>> krenair [AT] gmail.com              8
>> s.mazeland [AT] xs4all.nl           8
>> krinklemail [AT] gmail.com          7
>>

> I think I didn't resolve a single bug last week. Sure, I closed a few
> because I merged some patch sets, but hardly a reason to add my to this
> week's hall of fame.

This figure is a statistic of your bugs management action.
It counts how many bug your marked as RESOLVED.
It doesn't count the amount of bugs you resolved as assignee.

So I guess it's a hall of fame of your contributions to a better bug management.
Once we know what this means (mark bug resolved, regardless who were
the assignee), this is a valuable stat: it shows you take care of
Bugzilla.

--
Best Regards,
Sébastien Santoro aka Dereckson