It's the new year, and in light of the recent poll about which devs are
working on what, let me make another, albeit vaguely macabre, suggestion:

If you're a developer, or other staffer, can the people around you pick
up the pieces if you get hit by a bus?  How badly will it impact delivery
and delivery scheduling of what you're working on?

Is the institutional knowledge about our architecture and plans sufficiently
well documented and spread out that we don't have anyone with an unreasonably
high bus factor?

Cheers,
-- jra
--