Am 12.01.2013 13:07, schrieb Maarten Dammers:
> Op 8-1-2013 21:46, Manuel Schneider schreef:
>> my suggestion was that we get a subdomain like "ssl.wikimania.org"
>> pointing to 195.114.98.120 (server of WMCH where the Wikimania Tools
>> are available hosted since 2010).

> Will you be able to handle the load? I remember some issues in September.

the load will be much smaller than on WLM website. We also handled
registration and scholarship applications in 2011 with no issues.

Apart from that we are upgrading hardware anyway and I have done some
optimizations on the servers as well. Until the end of 2012 I was just a
volunteer with limited ressources, now things changed.

/Manuel
Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch