Welcome back to Wikimedia Foundaion, Yuvi!  :-)

-Sumana

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Yuvi Panda returns to the Mobile Team
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:33:38 -0800
From: Tomasz Finc <tf...@wikimedia.org>

I'm very happy to announce that Yuvi Panda has rejoined the mobile
department as a software developer. He'll be working directly with Brion
Vibber within the newly created apps team. More info about the team will
go out in the next weeks.

For those of you that have not worked with Yuvi before he's been
responsible in some part for:

* Wiki Loves Monuments Android App
* Signpost Android App
* Wikipedia iOS/Android App
* Multiple language tools
* Numerous self run hackathons
* ... and so much more

For the next six months Yuvi will be working with us remotely from India
while he finishes up his degree. Upon completion of his studies and his
visa being accepted he will move and work with us full time in SF.

The team is very excited to be working with him again.

Pleases join me in re-welcoming Yuvi to the mobile team!

--tomasz