I think the best thing to do would be to just avoid getting the article ID
in the first place. If you have a Title object, you can just pass that
object directly to either Article::newFromTitle or to WikiPage::factory.

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com