2013/1/12 Cristian Consonni <kikkocrist...@gmail.com>:
> Hi there,
>
> (Not sure if this is the right place, but I can't figure of anywhere else)
>
> this morning a bunch of users were automatically removed
> from WikiIt-admins-l mailing list due to a blacklisting operated
> from Tin/Interbusiness on 208.80.154.4
> At the moment it seems that people using Tin/Interbusiness
> services (virgilio.it / alice.it / tin.it domains) cannot receive
> any mail from WMF production servers.

(still not sure if this is the right place, if you know where I should
send this, please tell me).

Wikimedia Italia contacted Telecom yesterday (luckily WMI has a couple
of projects in partnership with Telecom about Wikipedia) and this is
what was told us.

++++++++++++++++++

Hello,

Currently there's should be no blocks on the domains
tin.it/alice.it=aliceposta.it che sono nel dominio di gestione Telecom
Italia IT.

look at the following links:

http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl

http://ipremoval.sms.symantec.com/lookup

http://psbl.org/

http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi

After your ip has been delisted a few hours may occours in order to
have our systems updated.

Regards