Le 16/01/13 02:58, Ryan Kaldari wrote:
> Back in December, there was discussion about needing a better method of
> identifying disambiguation pages programmatically (bug 6754). I wrote
> some core code to accomplish this, but was informed that disambiguation
> functions should reside in extensions rather than in core, per bug
> 35981.

Hello Ryan,

So at first, thanks a ton for implementing a feature that let us mark
the disambiguation pages.  IIRC we used to track then by finding article
pages having a template which in turns link to another page. That is a
bit crazy :-]

Since you did the work to make it an extension, I would keep it an
extension. The less stuff we have in core, the happier I will be!

As someone else says, we can ship the extension in the MediaWiki
tarballs just like we do for other important extensions :-]

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso